The Black Canary

tbc_003
New from Morrigan Denimore, owner of The Black Canary, is this gorgeous Divine Right suite, L$350. The moment I took a step I was immediately enchanted. The multi-layered ruffles on this skirt move with more realism than I have seen in any other outfit. It bounces and sways with just the right movement and I can almost hear the satin crackle and swish. Once again, our designer has mastered the lace textures. I had a short conversation with Morrigan and learned that all the skirts are scripted for sitting with just a click of the mouse. Heaven!
Divine Right has it's own fur-lined crown, which is Vain gift #242 mentioned here.
I'm also wearing La Sylphide's black and white skin, previously free, and Courtisane heels, not free. Hair is a gift from Deviant Kitties.
The Black Canary has a lucky chair with amazing dresses and coats, and if you're even luckier, you will find Morrigan seated in the sitting room, serving tea to the ladies.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment