F-I-D-E-L-L-A



Taking up the ABC Challenge at Who Let the Dorks Out, I came up with this.
F - Fly Pan from Plod
I - Ingrid skin- Swirly Cyclone (La Sylphide)
D - Domnica jacket (Last Call)
E - Emma hair (Goldilocks)
L - Leopard Wuggies shoes (She's So Unusual)
L - Lust for LLoyd skirt(Thimbles)
A - Anouska Outfit butterflies and shirt (four Yip)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Fidella! Thanks for taking up the challenge! :) Your outfit looks great and I love the fly pan. I will have to check out the store, hehe. The best is your expression, absolutely hilarious. :D

November 15, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Anonymous said...

I just so laughed at your expression! Great work Fidella :o)
/me goes to Plod to get a frying pan *winks

November 17, 2008 at 6:28 AM

The Third Pea said...

I should have been more specific. The "fly pan" is free in the Plod group notices. Enjoy!

November 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Post a Comment